Then I saw it. I saw a mom who would die for her son. A man who would kill for his wife. A boy, angry and alone. Laid out in front of him, the bad path. I saw it. And the path was a circle. Round and round. So I changed it.
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!
Google Nexus 9 by HTC
Meant to do this a week or so ago. This is a very hard list for me to write up.
The ten albums that have been overly meaningful in my life:
10. Singles by Future Islands
9. Friend and Foe by Menomena
8. Define The Great Line by Underoath
7. Dream Happy Dreams by SUNBEARS!
6. The Age of Adz by Sufjan Stevens
5. Commit This To Memory by Motion City Soundtrack
4. Brother / Sister by mewithoutYou
3. Absence by Paper Route
2. The Everglow by Mae
1. mmhmm by Relient K
If you’re curious why certain albums are on this list, ask away. Most of them are meaningful because of specific times in my life I discovered/listened to them the most.
I know I’ve said this a hundred times in the past few years, but this album is just too good. I wish more people listened to @paperroute. Such a talented band.